The last time I printed directly from GVim, or for that matter Vim, was so many years ago that I had forgotten the details of how it works. Most of my content in GVim is either never printed or it gets compiled to Postscipt or PDF and only then is printed. It therefore surprised me today when I pressed the Print button and I didn't get a print options GUI.
I was curious about the structure of a web page and, did what I do dozens of times every week, right-clicked and selected View Page Source. However, in this case the web page was horribly complex and had all of the white space removed. I needed something more than the built-in Firefox/Iceweasel source viewer. After a little configuration I was able to bring GVim to the rescue. This is how I did it.